Terms & Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Britt Creative Co., acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Description of Service
Britt Creative Co. provides users with access to a collection of resources, including various tools, training materials, and educational content through its network of properties which may be accessed through any medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the “Service”). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Britt Creative Co. to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from Britt Creative Co., such as service announcements, administrative messages, and newsletter(s), and that these communications are considered part of your membership. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Britt Creative Co. properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that Britt Creative Co. assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
3. Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Britt Creative Co. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Britt Creative Co. has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
4. Member Account, Password, and Security
You will create a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Britt Creative Co. of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Britt Creative Co. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 4.
5. Payment and Renewal
- General Terms
- By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Britt Creative Co. the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal
- Unless you notify Britt Creative Co. before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time by reaching out to our support team.
- Fees; Payment
- By signing up for a membership account you agree to pay Britt Creative Co. the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Britt Creative Co. reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at any time by clicking the link on your Profile page, or submitting written notice to Britt Creative Co..
- All subscriptions include access to support via the members-only Q&A Forum. “Support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance via the forum at any time (with reasonable efforts by Britt Creative Co. to respond within 3-5 business days) concerning the use of the Britt Creative Co. Services. All support will be provided in accordance with Britt Creative Co. standard services practices, procedures and policies.
7. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view the materials (information or software) on Britt Creative Co.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Britt Creative Co.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Britt Creative Co. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Britt Creative Co.’s web site are provided “as is”. Britt Creative Co. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Britt Creative Co. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Britt Creative Co. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Britt Creative Co.’s Internet site, even if Britt Creative Co. or a Britt Creative Co. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Britt Creative Co.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Britt Creative Co. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Britt Creative Co. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Britt Creative Co. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Britt Creative Co. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Britt Creative Co. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
12. Trademark Information
All logos, product, and service names related to these TOS are trademarks of Britt Creative Co. (the “Britt Creative Co. Marks”). You agree not to display or use in any manner the Britt Creative Co. Marks without prior written permission.
14. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Britt Creative Co.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Britt Creative Co. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Britt Creative Co.’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Britt Creative Co.’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Britt Creative Co. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Britt Creative Co. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on Britt Creative Co. blogs/sites. Britt Creative Co. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
2. Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Britt Creative Co.’s websites choose to interact with Britt Creative Co. in ways that require Britt Creative Co. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Britt Creative Co. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Britt Creative Co. are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Britt Creative Co. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Britt Creative Co.. Britt Creative Co. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
3. Aggregated Statistics
Britt Creative Co. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Britt Creative Co. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Britt Creative Co. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
4. Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Britt Creative Co. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Britt Creative Co.’s behalf or to provide services available at Britt Creative Co.’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Britt Creative Co.’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Britt Creative Co. will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Britt Creative Co. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Britt Creative Co. believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Britt Creative Co., third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Britt Creative Co. website and have supplied your email address, Britt Creative Co. may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Britt Creative Co. and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Britt Creative Co. takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
6. Business Transfers
If Britt Creative Co., or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Britt Creative Co. goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Britt Creative Co. may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Please report any violations of these TOS to: firstname.lastname@example.org